Step 1: Set up Blog - Check!
Step 2: Read pre reading - Check (well I read enough to get the general idea of what I am getting myself into. I am sure I will learn more on Monday).
Step 3: Pack - yea, I am working on it. But, how exactly does a CPA prepare for an archeological dig? I figure I will get there by the time I have to leave to catch my flight.
Step 4: Give you guys an update on what I do each day - that's to come.
I will say that this whole blog thing is a little daunting. What if noone reads it? What if they do read it, and they think it's dumb? I have decided that I don't care; therefore, this is up and running. I have determined that if nothing else, giving a daily update of what I am doing will make the trip even more fun.
So, I am off to pack up a suitcase and get ready. Here's to blogging!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for doing this! I predict you will make this so entertaining that next year we will spend a weekend "on a dig" instead of at the lake! Happy digging!
ReplyDelete